Your Privacy Is Our Priority.
You are our valuable Member so at HR World Insight, we are totally committed to ensure complete, unconditional privacy of our customers.
HR World Insight is committed to protecting your privacy. That is because we base our portal on the trust you place in us. This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information collected through our Website. In this policy, "personal and account information" means your name, company name, account number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address plus any other information that personally identifies you, including your industry, the number of employees at your company, and purchase history, or would permit us to contact you, and "we" and "us" means HR World Insight as well as its affiliated companies.
How much information must I share?
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When can we use collected information?
We will use or share any collected information ONLY in order to respond to governmental/statutory authorities, with reference to any investigation, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
When you browse our Website
· IP address - We collect your IP address to measure our Website traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
· Referral Website. If you come to our Website via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
· Browser type. We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Website for visitors.
· Movements through our Website. We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you make purchases through our Website
· When you register with us, we need different types of information such as your full name, company name, email address, office address, etc. We may also require a billing address along with the credit card/debit card/bank account information, if required, depending on whether you are using our free or paid services.
· We collect information contained in "cookies," such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience.
When you create an E-Account on our Website
We collect your user’s name, password, email address, secret question, and answer to your secret question to protect your E-Account. We use your secret question and answer to identify you as the account user if you have forgotten your password. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user’s name or password.
When you subscribe to our email update and when you e-mail product information to a friend or colleague through our Website
You must create an E-Account to subscribe to our e-mail update. We use your E-Account information in connection with your subscription. To manage your e-mail update subscription,
We may also send welcome emails, billing emails to account holders, and at times send HR World Insight service-related announcements. As a routine process of operating our business, we may send periodic emails to registered users for the purpose of sharing valuable information about our service, and other general purposes related to usage of our software.
When you request a catalogue through our Website
We collect your name, address and telephone number. If you would like to change your catalogue mailing information and preferences.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your E-Account password. Your other personal and account information may be disclosed to third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your personal and account information with our service providers and strategic partners and with suppliers and other entities involved in transactions you have initiated. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels, although you may choose unencrypted processing.
When you enter contests, participate in surveys, or register for other activities on our Website
We collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies depending on the activity.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
· We may use your personal and account information to provide services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
· We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account manager.
· We may also analyse and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third party’s commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offerings to you, as well as for our internal use.
· In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by telephone or e-mail and solicit your participation in research.
· If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
We use “cookies” to store session information about your usage of our software. This is a popular and most commonly used technology which stores a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier which is sent to your browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. During your usage of our software, we may set and access these cookies on your computer, to optimize your usage of our service.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
Simply click feedback. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.